Pay LIC Premium Through Authorized Centersadmin
Pay LIC Premium through Authorized Centers
The National Corporation of India has introduced the concept of electronic payment service. The same method also introduced by the RBI declared that all Merchants and Financial Institutions compulsorily migrate from (ECS) to Electronic payment services by the NACH.
The Authorized Centers are entirely free of cost to all the customers. The LIC pays service charges to Banks as per pre-decided rates. The maximum plan in paying the premium is yearly, Half-yearly, and Quarterly. These are the modes that are allowed in this portal.
The policyholder should register with his/her policy number in the Banks service or web site. Then the Bank will send the verification form to the LIC premium payment concerning the given name and policy number.
If the policyholder held with the LIC Credit card and wants to register with the Bill paying option. He/She supposed to fill the LIC premium payment Registration form, and you will get it to form the LIC official website and submit the application form in PDF format.
After completion of the verification process, the LIC will forward the acceptance form to the Bank service provider. In case of any rejection with the registration process the details regarding the Bill payment, the policy must be registered again, the previous applied will cancel automatically.
The below are the authorized banks to select and to pay the LIC premium:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Federal Bank
- Corporation bank
- LIC Mutual Fund
The many service providers, including Government and Private Ltd. Companies to collect bonuses to collect LIC policies. Only the signed receipt issued by the collection centers is valid, and remember the LIC will never provide any other receipts.
The premium will update on the real-time bases, and the below are some conditions how premium can be segregated or classified:
- The dividend will collect only in terms of cash
- The bonus can pay only for the Inforce.
- The premium due can pay before one month of the actual scheduled time.
- The minimum late fee about premium is Rs. 5
- The premium selection cannot collect for the coming financial year.
We do have some authorized services to pay the premium with free of paying the cost. The below listed are few services provide:
- It is an official web site of the Andhra Pradesh government to pay the premium.
- Through this APT, the payment of premium collection can finish by the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- We have an office to visit the APT online authorized service portal.
- Visit the waponline.gov.in for the further process.
- The MP is an official website for Madhya Pradesh government
- Through this portal, the premium can be paid only by the Madhya Pradesh state customers.
- The Madhya Pradesh provided with the help desk link, and the official portal is mponline.gov.in for further process.
SUVIDHA Info serves India PVT.LTD:
It is like s-commerce providing a different kind of consumer services under a single roof. It supplied with help desk number 1800225225 to an inquiry of any doubt. Visit the web site www.suvidha.com.
The premium collection through Paytm app:
- We all well aware of the application of Paytm and its role in playing in different positions.
- If you want to download the receipt of the premium from the Paytm application, the policyholder needs to request to visit my order. Select the order and click on the receipt download.
- Other than the premium receipt, no additional revenue will issue by LIC. The premium will update on real-time bases.
The premium collection through INSTAPAY:
The new option under the term INSTAPAY service which allowed in all banking platforms over India to integrate with the existing bill desk.
Below is the working process to collect the premium billing through the INSTAPAY:
- Soon as the customer open the official website of the customer through the mobile.
- Click on the pay bills
- Select Insurance as the main category of the biller
- Tap on the Insurance, a list of Insurance policies, will display, from there, click on the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Give the policy number, name, address, email ID, the premium due dates with the total amount to pay.
- The limitation transaction through INSTAPAY is only up to the RS.50000.00.
- No charges for the transaction process
- After successful in paying, the e-receipt will send to the given email ID.
- Remember, there is no option to download the e-receipt in terms of PDF on the mobile.