LIC – Merchant Login
The LIC is the most extensive Insurance policy, which leading with continuous success in its working and in giving benefits and bonuses to the customers and grand welcome to the newcomers to the LIC Insurance portal.
The Merchants are the Authorized persons to collect the premium amount form the customers in the Life Insurance Policy, India. The Portal for Merchant login will provide every process about how to obtain the premium amount from the policyholders.
The below are some functions of the Merchant Login portal:
- The Merchant premium collection portal is the online function to collect all the premium amount through the internet-based Portal.
- The persons who messed up with LIC India to collect the premium money those persons are called Merchants.
- By Login as a merchant, he can either assign a premium and can collect the premium form policyholders in the Life Insurance policy.
- The eligible candidates can also update the holder’s premium history and details to the web site.
Login process to Merchant Portal:
- Go to the official web site of Life Insurance Corporation, India.
- Tap on the Merchant portal from the online services.
- Here, you will indicate with log in to Merchant, click on it and go to the login page.
- It will request to log in with your username and password and click on the submit button.
Since the Merchants have to log in frequently, there might find no way to forgot the password to their login portal. If so, I can go with the forgot password and get the new user name and new password.
Follow the below procedure to get a new username and new password:
- Go to the web site of licindia.in
- Tap on the Merchant portal from the menu online services.
- Select to log in to the Marchant portal.
- If you have forgotten the password, no need to tense, click on the below option called forgot password.
- Go the maid ID, which you gave during the registration process.
- You will receive a mail with a new user name and password.
- Give those details to log in to your merchant portal.
- Now, you are requested to create a new username and password.
- Since the previous username and the password will no longer stay at work.
If you want to change the password?
In this, you also allowed changing your password to keep your Portal more secure. Below is the process to change your password.
- Go to the web site of licindia.in
- Click on the Merchant Portal to log in
- Tap on Login.
- Tap on the change password form the settings.
- Give your current password.
- Choose to enter a new password
- Enter the new password. Remember, the new password should not the current password. If you try to give the same password in the new password generation, it won’t allow you to create a new password.
- After entering the new password, confirm the given new password and submit the new password.
The merchants should update or reload their Email Id’s to get the One Time Passwords (OTP). Below is the process to follow to receive the OTP’s.
- Through the official website, go to the merchant login portal, which available on the online service page.
- Now, click on the option update to mail ID to get the OTP’s.
- Then click on Login and given user name, password, and the mail ID.
- Check your email ID for updates and OTP’s.
Customer service information for LIC merchants:
Regarding any issue, the merchants can consult to the option Customer service’s to get problems to solve. Merchants can contact through mail or helpline numbers.
The given mail id to contact: email@example.com
Helpline number: 022-67090501 or 022-67090502.