With time LIC too has modernized, so checking your policy status time to time is as important as buying the policy itself, as per this Bustle and hustle of today’s life it’s too likely to miss out on premium payments and sometimes even the grace period goes unnoticed. So to get rid of this you need to check your life insurance policy and stay updated with upcoming premium payments.
Now you can check your LIC Policy status online, with just a few clicks from your computer and even you can also pay your LIC premium online through different Net banking and Debit card options offered by LIC. This made life easier for the innumerable LIC policyholders all over the countrySponsored Links:
Money back plan
limited endowment plan
LIC new jeevan anand
Check LIC policy status online
LIC Policy Status Online Check:
- Go to the LIC website http://www.licindia.in/, you can view ‘New User? Click here’ option to the right side of your page. click on it.
- Now enter your policy number, installment premium amount of your LIC policy and DOB.
- It will direct you to next page, where you have to enter the password to create your new LIC Policy account and make sure that your password consists at least 8 characters long at least with 1 numerical.
- After creating your password, your new account will be ready you can also receive an email containing the Login ID and Password details for this account.
- Now, Login to your LIC website using your account details, for that go to the.
- go to the LIC website once again, click on the ‘’Online Service” to the right side of the homepage
- here it will direct you to a new page, click on ‘Register” option
- now, here you need to enter Login ID and Password of the new LIC account, after entering the details click on “GO”button
- that’s it!!! your LIC status will be on the screen