LIC Customer Login Processadmin
LIC – Customer Login process
The LIC in India is not today or for ten years. It raised some years back, and till today no one would cross at least the boundaries of this policy. Congrats, and thanks to the whole LIC team. Congrats for maintain very tough competition and still able to stand in 1st place always.
Thanks for being more transference with the customers and able to reach out for every stage of human survival and even providing new benefits, bonuses, and more like that.
With the help of the Customer Login page, no more visiting’s to the LIC branch, no more waiting in line to know your details and no ore paying a bribe to the Agents to do your work quickly.
Anyone can get register and login to the LIC portal with no cost and use it easily and freely, log in with the official web site of the LIC portal. Once you have created the policy in LIC, then you were allowed to log in with a unique login ID and password.
The use of Online Portal:
If you possessed an Internet-based computer or smartphone, you could quickly pay the premiums from your place, not a forwarded step needed. Besides, you can save time and money, and the LIC portal is listing you with several benefits.
The below is the list of LIC portal provides:
- Policy status
- Claim status
- Loan status
- Revival Quotations
- Compliment Registration
- Assignment and Nominee status
- Proposal and policy images.
Every quarterly or half-yearly, the LIC scheme keeps on adding benefits to the previous list.
The Login process for New Users:
- Login to the web site of licindia.in with user name and password.
- Click on the Online Services from their tap on the Customer portal.
- You will direct to the LIC e-Services page where you will able to see the registration for e-Services.
- Here the page display with the two options a new user and the registered user.
- If you are visiting for the 1st time, go for the option new user, it will suggest you to register as a new customer.
- Enter all the recommended details, be accurate while giving the following information like mobile number, Email ID because every single communication will hold through those two only.
- Click on proceed once if you finish with filling all the information.
- The next process is about creating user ID and password; it conations the terms and conditions.
- Remember to note the user ID and the password carefully.
- From now, you were no longer the new Customer, here the registration process terminates.
If you have registration completed, then you can log in to the LIC portal through the Customer login process. Below is the step by step process to log in as Customer.
- Logon to the official web site of LIC from licindia.in
- Please search for the Online Service from it select the Customer portal.
- From the e-Services page, select the option called registered user.
- From the selected Customer Service page, give the user name and the password along with Date of Birth as the given during the time of new registration.
- On this page, you will allow accessing the service like premium payment.
- You can download the policy copy.
- In case you forgot either the user name, you can also use it in terms of altering with the options of mobile number, policy number, or the mail id.
- If the case like you forgot the password, click on the forgot password, then the policy portal will generate a new user name and the password to your mail-id.
- Again you have created your user name and the password since the previous user name and the password will no longer in use.
The Customer of LIC can do all e-Services from the house its self, including the premium payment process.