Pay LIC Premium Online
Surprisingly everything caught to your hands due to the heavy usage of smartphones. Now it is straightforward to do anything with just a few clicks. The concept of online paying to the LIC premium is slight to that reason only.
No more to waste your valuable in going the LIC branch or to the Agent concerning paying the premium. If you have a smartphone, you can do it by a few clicks on your mobile in the LIC online portal.
The payment process is a gateway in initiating an important competent concerning real-time payment renewal of premium dues with the help of the online portal.
The premium can be paid for all policies, under income saving policies, get register with NACH. The payment allowed to pay one month before the due date. The online facilities which through the premium, loan-interest, and repayment can pay:
- Net banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
Benefits of paying through the online process:
- There will no further registration process at the service portal.
- No wastage of time by going to Agent or the LIC branch standing hours together and unable to pay the premium by the time and also paying a fine with include the delay in paying the premium.
- The customer no more to pay extra money to the Agent if you prefer the online as the best option.
- It is also more securable, and the policy data will never share the information between the LIC policy and Banks.
- Through banking, the amount should pay that set, and the process pays meanwhile encrypted method.
Below are some guidelines to pay the premium online:
The payments can make by using a Credit Card by charging some convenience charges.
- Once you enroll with the policy or added to the list of policy customers, click on the paid Premium online option to see the list of systems the due premium.
- Select the policies to which you want to pay the premium online.
- Select from multiple bank options to pay the premium that will you to the login page with a compulsory opportunity with net banking on your mobile.
- The VISA, Master, and Rupay of debit cards are only allowed to pay the premium online or through net banking.
- The VISA, Master, and Amex of Credit cards are allowed to pay the premium through online or through net banking.
- In net banking, you need to log in with the username and password after the login process finishes. Now enter the amount that you suppose to pay as the premium.
- Verify your selected balance, confirm the Transaction from the bank chosen is correct or wrong.
- You will receive a text or notification regarding your Transaction. If your Transaction was a success, then you will display it with doing. Or else you will view as the Error occurred in Transaction.
- If the Transaction completed, you will receive a mail to the given email address.
- Download the e-receipt form the mail to use in the future.