LIC Policy Status Check Online – Registered Usersadmin
LIC Policy Status Check Online- Registered users
To track the LIC policy status is very important to every holder, it makes the holder attentive by the notifications to their premium payments. Though we have various methods, many choose online options since it is easy and everyone is available with smartphones.
The users can check the information regarding the details like premium payments, group schemes, bonuses, etc. To know all these, log on to the official web site to the LIC of India’s most prominent insurance policy.
If you created user ID and password and registered to the LIC policy web site, then you will be called as the registered user. And you’re allowed to check all the policy status online.
Necessary details to registered users:
The list follows are the essential information to log in to the registered user:
- The correct path or log on to the accurate web site of LIC policy is the core point.
- To log in, you must be aware of with User ID and password
- Give the Date of Birth as the assurance or to verify whether the login in you or someone else.
- Every user will provide one unique policy number; if in case you are not great clarity with your user name, then you can go with the policy number too.
- If in a situation like you forgot either the user name, password or the policy number? No need to worry.
- Click on forgot password or username, then a digital user name and password will pin to the given mail ID address.
- After entering those details again, you can reset the user name and the password.
The procedure to check the policy status through the official website:
All the registered customers allowed to get these benefits from the LIC insurance to know their details. As per the given options, many prefer to choose an Official web site or online portal.
- The registered customers need to visit the online portal.
- The official website of LIC will display several options among them to choose the pay premium option.
- From the premium, option go to Customer portal
- The portal will lead you to the eServices web page.
- Here, click on the registered users, which takes you to the login page.
- Give your user ID and password and the Date of Birth to sing into the portal.
- Once you finish with the login process, it will show you to check your current policy status.
- Remember, it completely free to check your status through this portal form your hand.
Note: If you do not yet create a login path to check your policy status. You need to register as a new customer. Again we have a separate process for the new user registration.
Since it is the first time, the LIC portal suggests you register to the official web site to get more notification without fail. Through the eServices portal, go to the new user and proceed with the process.
The user registering details will vary from the already registered to the new register account:
- Name of the customer
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar copy or any other copy proof from the central government
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Premium details
- Bank account statement.
The steps to register for the New User:
- Go to the LIC India official web site.
- In the LIC official home page, you will indicate with two options login and register.
- Since we are looking for a new user register, click on the register option and press enter.
- Here the registration process beings, initially you should create your user ID and password along with Date of Birth as per the Matriculation marks certificate.
- Now the main page displays, with the application form, to fill the necessary details to register to the LIC policy.
- Select your premium payment to get the notifications regarding your selection of policy to pay.
- If your filing of application task completed, once cross-check all the given information is correct or wrong.
- If information went wrong in terms of spelling and another issue, update the details and click on the submit button.
- Notification of a successful submission message will send to the given mail ID address.
Hence, from now on, you are no more a new user, you have a user ID password, and you received a mail that your registration to the LIC portal was successful. No need to go again into the new user and repeat the process to check your policy current status. Go straight to the login option and check your current premium status for the provided portal.