How to pay LIC premium online?admin
LIC Premium Online for LIC information:
LIC is the largest insurance company in India. It is trusted by all policyholders as it is controlled by the government of India. Services moreover feature provided by the LIC Company are much complimented.
Additionally, they launched new payment process called LIC Online Premium Payment for policyholders.
By this service every individual can save their time accordingly they can make the payment very easily moreover fastly.
Previously people use to be back of LIC office to pay their premiums. To get rid of this problem they introduce online payment process which saves their time as well as money.
Now you can pay your LIC premiums through LIC website without any tensions conversely within few clicks comfortably.
For this process initially, you need to register in LIC. Once registration is done you can pay your premium through online.
Process of LIC premium, Online payments:
Here is the step by step process of LIC Premium Online Payments.
- Visit the LIC website www.licindia.in or www.liconlinepayment. You will get the home page as shown below.
- Now click on the “LIC’s e-services” it will lead to a new page.
- Now click on the “Registration user” block. It will ask you for login id moreover password. Enter your Login ID as well as password.
- Subsequently, login you need enroll to check your policy details. You will find menu block to the left site of the page.
Enroll Policies for LIC Premium online:
- Click on the “Enroll Policies” ordinarily give your policy number consequently amount of premium.
- After enrolling, now click on the “View Enrolled Policies” in the same menu as shown below.
- On clicking on it you will get the code. Enter the code in the box moreover click on submit. All the details of your policy will appear.
- Later viewing the policy details you will find “Customer Service” block choose “Pay Premium Online” option you will get a link which shows the list of policies you enrolled.
- Choose your policies which you are going to enroll ordinarily click on submit button. You will get payment page. After making a payment it will return to the same webpage.
- After clicking on submit. You will appear on the screen with two options for confirmation of premium payment. Select your payment through Debit card or credit card.
- Now you will get a list of banks LIC online payment. The policyholder has to pay convenience fees accordingly service tax to the LIC for processing the payment.
- Later selecting the bank you will get all the details. Fill up all the card details ordinarily click on the “make payment”.
Finally after successful payment, you will get a payment receipt details. The copy of the payment receipt is sent to your registered email – Id or you can take the print on the receipt.